AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
All purchases must be paid in full within 1 day of the auction closing unless advertised differently. Acceptable methods of payment for most auctions are credit or debit card, cashiers check, cash or wire transfer. Only cash, cashiers check or wire transfer will be accepted for titled vehicles. No exceptions.
2. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect of the lot or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described in the catalog or elsewhere and no liability shall be by the Auctioneers in respect of any such faults or errors. Catalogs have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the consignor but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make their own inquiries.
3. Unless prior arrangements are made, ITEMS left after 7 days following Purchaser's PAYMENT will be considered abandoned and sold for storage.
4. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and NO BIDDER shall retract his bid. ALL BIDS MADE IN U.S. DOLLARS. All sales are final. All buyers must register and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to bidding. If the Auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the item from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of Buyers, Seller and/or Secured parties if necessary.
5. Any dispute arising as to any bid shall be settled by the Auctioneers at their sole discretion and at the Auctioneers' discretion, the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot in the dispute up again for sale with the original purchaser responsible for sale fees, no sale fees and any deficit in sale price. If a bidder wins a titled vehicle and does not pay for the vehicle within the terms of the auction a $500 non performance fee will be charged to the credit card on file to cover all administrative costs associated with that vehicle.
6. The Auctioneers shall have the right to consolidate or break down lots, or to offer a complete facility as a single lot. Auctioneers reserve the right not to acknowledge or accept any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid. The Auctioneers retain the right, without notice, to withdraw any lot or lots, prior to sale of said lots.
7. The Auctioneers assume no responsibility for any liability once bid is accepted. Merchandise "as is" with all faults. Purchasers are advised to pre-arrange for insurance coverage of their purchases. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer's gavel and/or ending of online bid and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
8. All applicable sales or excise taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items unless the buyer files with the Auctioneers proof of exemption from all such taxes in a form satisfactory to the auctioneers. If there is a buyer's premium, the tax is applied after the combined total.
9. The purchaser shall not be entitled to possession of any of his purchases until total purchase price of all his purchases has been fully paid and in the event the purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot within the prescribed time or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the Auctioneers shall retain the possessory lien on all lots of the purchaser, and have the right to resell such lots by public or private sale without notice of any kind to the Purchaser. Any deficiency arising upon the resale, together with all expenses thereof, shall be paid by the purchaser. Any auction deposit shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. Forfeiture of the deposit does not release the buyer from full payment.
10. All cost and the responsibility of such removal shall be borne by the purchaser. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any purchaser of lots requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and save harmless both the Consignor and Auctioneers against any damage caused by the act of Purchaser and/or his agents in connection with the dismantling or removal of any lot. If removal of said lots requires licensed contractors, buyer agrees to the hiring of said contractor who can provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
11. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at sale. At Purchasers' sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneers, at their sole discretion, may resell per paragraph 8 above or removed and store the said lots at Purchasers' sole risk and expense. In addition, Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by the Auctioneers because of Purchasers' failure to remove any lot within 10 days.
12. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneers' are unable to deliver any lot, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers' sole liability, if any shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
13. Except as herein set out there shall be no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. Each and every item will be sold "As Is, Where Is", with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CONDITION OF LOTS: Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. neither Seller nor Iron Creek Wholesale L.L.C. DBA: Business Liquidation Auction MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. Iron Creek Wholesale L.L.C. & Seller EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted. CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after the said item has been removed from the premises.
14. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at his own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of the third parties and the Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the auctioneers, their agents, employees, sellers, owners or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any causes whatsoever
Shipping is not offered for all auctions due to the location, loading equipment available, onsite staff limitations, etc... of each auction. Please read the auction details for each auction individually to determine if shipping is offered. If shipping is offered it is the buyers responsibility to pay all expenses associated with shipping their items including but not limited to: Packaging, packing, palletizing, securing items to pallets, crating, and actual shipping/LTL freight costs.
Business Liquidation Auction is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed items as a result of shipping or freight. We are not responsible for your items once they leave our facility with the carrier and no claims may be made against Business Liquidation Auction for any such issues. By requesting our shipping services, you as the buyer are accepting all liability for your items and agree to these terms. If any of these events occur please direct all claims to the shipping carrier that was contracted to transport your items.
You as the bidder/buyer must understand that you are bidding on and purchasing items prior to having shipping costs estimated. Due to the nature of an auction it is not generally possible to provide a shipping estimate until after the items have been purchased and then packaged in order to determine size, weight, destination, etc... No refunds will be issued for purchased items if you are not happy with the cost of shipping. If you do not agree with the shipping cost provided you are more than welcome to arrange your own shipping/packaging and we will be happy to facilitate the pick up of your items by your carrier.
All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be offered without auction management approval and will only be offered in cases where an item has been listed incorrectly online or lost/stolen prior to pick up by the buyer. Auction management reserves the right to determine if a refund is appropriate after evaluating the buyers claim to a refund.
All items in all auctions listed by Business Liquidation Auction are sold as-is/where-is. It is the buyers responsibility to inspect all items prior to bidding and make their own determination of value, quality & condition. Pictures and descriptions provided by the auction are offered for the bidders benefit and in no way constitute a guarantee of condition or accuracy. In most cases items sold through our auction are pre-owned (used) items and condition will vary greatly from item to item. All auctions have an advertised preview day(s) in which the bidders have the opportunity to view and inspect items in person prior to bidding, we strongly encourage all bidders to take advantage of this so they know exactly what they are bidding on during auction day. Please remember, once you place a bid it cannot be retracted. If you are the high bidder at the end of the auction this means you have won that item and are bound to the terms of the auction and pay for your items within the allotted time advertised.
We recognize and respect the privacy expectations of today’s consumers and the requirements of applicable federal and state privacy laws. We believe that making you aware of how we use your non-public personal information (“Personal Information”), and to whom it is disclosed, will form the basis for a relationship of trust between us and the public that we serve. This Privacy Statement provides that explanation. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws.
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
From applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
From your transactions with, or from the services being performed by, us, our affiliates, or others;
From our internet web sites;
From the public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others; and
From consumer or other reporting agencies.
Our policies regarding the protection of the confidentiality and security of your personal information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to the Personal Information only to those employees who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies, agents, and real estate settlement service providers. We also may disclose your Personal Information:
to agents, brokers or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf; and
to others with whom we enter into joint marketing agreements for products or services that we believe you may find of interest.
In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
One of the important responsibilities of some of our affiliated companies is to record documents in the public domain. Such documents may contain your Personal Information.
This site contains links to other sites and businessliquidators.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Business Liquidation Auction
97 N. Kings Rd. Nampa, ID 83687
Right to access your personal information and ability to correct errors or request changes or deletion
Certain states afford you the right to access your Personal Information and, under certain circumstances, to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed. Also, certain states afford you the right to request correction, amendment or deletion of your Personal Information. We reserve the right, where permitted by law, to charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests.